Friday 23 June 2017

When you're really good...

When you see them trying to change or tighten the rules of the game, or whatever it is that you're into, in the middle of it, and just when it's about your turn to perform, it's usually because you're really good. If you ask me, be energized - never say never.

Once I was a part of a dunk contest on a high school hoop along Via Augusta, Barcelona. Boy, I was on a roll like Dominic wilkins in his days. Some who would rather I lose, caught feels, decided to hike up the adjustable hoop to a lil above 10feet, but what they weren't told was that Lyke Myke was kyte... ha, elastic bruh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...