When the reader's mental or emotional process of comprehension is constipated, the writer's thoughts get delimited.
So, I wasn't mad when my colleague went to my boss to read out a certain post I did on Facebook - you know, purporting reference to the boss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment