'Olof Njie nayna, ku dai sa fowukai, dehloufa nala teh.' (He who poops at his playground is only making his return so difficult). So before forming your beliefs, have proof. Don't just base your reaction(s) on hearsay. It can be very dangerous.
In fact, it creates distrust, and where there's distrust there's doubt, where there's doubt there's suspicion, where there's suspicion there's fear, where there's fear there's anxiety, where there's anxiety there's self-defence, usually against threats that do not even exist.
And if you allow your ego to win by failing to talk about the cause of the distrust, with a view to resolving it that is, swear down you will end up embracing the enemy whilst shunning your true friends... I joke a lot but I hardly talk nonsense. I have seen a lot.
Thursday, 17 August 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment