Gambia - this bizarrely proactive
stance on shortening the president's incumbency to three years, under the guise
of honouring some "MoU" is just calculatedly depriving, so
'Barrow-phobic,' and ungenerous. Yeah dread, that's how I see it!
Friday, 25 August 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
No comments:
Post a Comment