Well, some are, but not all what you see on here are facts or sincere opinions. Some are sentiments, some baseless charges, some undue demands, some just goading others to get angry, some pretentious, some airs of absolute righteousness and justifiability, of professionals claiming rights to whatever they seek, say and do, even if wrongly so. So today, I opened two files to prioritise attention and to separate the grain from the chaff:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...

No comments:
Post a Comment