I may be able to live with the person, I'm that tolerant, but I cannot trust someone who no matter the thing under consideration is, has an idea, is aware of, heard of it, felt it, saw it, seen it, knew it'd, had a better one (but will never show you), been there, done that, or knows someone, probably a grandfather or some sixteenth cousin who has, was or is.
And topics ranging from religion to politics, sociology to anthropology, economics to accountancy, climate change to chronic illnesses, preventive care to mathematics, criminology and humanity to money making, the development of technology to the evolution of humankind, from the cold war, both world wars to some other hypothetical wars to come, from The Gambia's 1981 coup to July 22nd, President Barrow studies to how Barack Obama could've gotten himself a third term, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment