If you can afford it, flaunt it; go ahead and buy a smartphone for 20something thousand Dalasis just to say you have it; it's not my business. I don't care if you’re paying for something you're not going to use. It's your money to waste.
But if you're going to come to me to ask me to "konficur" your "wassap," "tanko" and "biber," when what you mean is to help "configure" your "Whatsapp," "Tango" and "Viber," then I have every right to ask you to go get a cognitive development gadget instead, a baby jigsaw perhaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment