Thursday, 31 March 2016
Judas, that's what you are....
If your friend is offered something to buy, something he or she is novice at, but something you are expert at, and you know something about the thing that will someday and very soon be of detriment to your friend, and you still encourage this friend to buy that thing because there is some commission in it for you, you're not a friend, you're but a bomboclaat judas; a bloody economic terrorist, and I wouldn't have written this if I care about who takes offense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment