In our part of the world, showing contempt and lack of respect, or expressing disdain towards the elderly is strongly frowned upon and that's a great culture.
But if you are respected because of your age, don't be oppressive, and don't think you can do whatever you damn well please and get away with it. Incorrect behaviour is no one's monopoly, and the truth is, bullshit tolerance levels are very low these days. I thought I should say that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
No comments:
Post a Comment