I think love is lovely. In fact, I don't think there is anything that is lovelier than falling madly and deeply in love with someone who loves you back the same way.
Me, if I ever told you to put up with whatever it is that is affecting your relationship because "love hurts," I lied and I am sorry, but I was just trying to be of comfort.
The truth is, if love invariably puts you through anguish or grief, be afraid, because it is not possessed in common. It is one party that is perhaps trying to make it work. But that's just a personal opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment