If you knew me, and you see the amount of tolerance I have for stupid bullshits these days, you'll confirm that I'm living proof that anyone can change; if you choose to grow that is.
Talking about change, the story of that girl who today claims nothing for herself, that girl that used to listen to no one but herself is proof that those who choose arrogance over everything will someday be humbled by circumstances.
Sunday, 6 March 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment