Thursday, 24 March 2016
The justice in human judgments....
So, the so-called "Butcher of Bosnia" (Radovan Karadzic) is finally said to be guilty of 10 of his 11 charges? I don't know if I should condemn or condone the sentence, but 40 years in prison for someone at 70, and after all these while? What a match for the scale of the crimes he is convicted for, and what a tardy closure for the families and loved ones of the thousands of victims.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment