Concrete respect to President Goodluck Jonathan for acting in good faith
and reaching out to Muhammadu Buhari through what they call the ‘golden call’,
that was a true manifestation of CLASS. I hope Mr. President-elect will provide
that which is expected, which of course includes respecting the electoral process
that brought him to power….Afrika Dream Again!!!!!
Tuesday, 31 March 2015
Nigeria Decides!
Congratulations to all Nigerians for making Elections2015 a success. I
am not celebrating individual victory here, I celebrate democracy and the fact
that every sensationalist ‘tell-lie-vision’ channel covering events in Nigeria
and expecting the usual to happen will today either say their piece without
editorial bias or hold their peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment