The way we are so angry and so offended about every little thing on social media these days, as if retaliations-in-waiting - like: "hnn, beyma ken wakh dara rek!” We prob’ly need a Minister of State for Happiness – UAE style.
The first I heard about the existence of a Ministry like that from my boss, I thought he was joking. Sheikh Google said: yes, he's right! Apparently bizarre, but the Ministry's proven to be necessary and effective. We need one to cast off our inhibitions, create a happier Gambia – y’know, one befitting a “Smiling Coast.”
Saturday, 18 November 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment