Not all who gives feedback is passing judgment... and unlike a military roll call, it cannot be 'all present and correct.'
So, feeling kinda dejected and all defensive whenever it's not a commendation or a favourable representation in words means you're not ready to improve.
Osama Sarwar said "success lies in absorbing negative feedback and making the best use of it" and I believe.
Sunday, 26 November 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
-
I remember mom (God bless her soul) at one time took some of her soft flowing ‘Kala’ (scarf) fabrics and tailored her own Abaya; and before...
No comments:
Post a Comment