Maliciously grudging people can dislike you just for the heck of it, but usually for the blessings you have that they wish were theirs, and they'll turn gods and psychics about it, passing judgments like: 'you think you're [insert adjective] - say smart or beautiful for instance.
If you ask me, you're what they say you think you're; they're just too stingy with compliments. World Boss says it (badmind) is the "worsest" disease. I guess because it affects the heart. So it has nothing to do with your person. They that someone else's God-given gift arouses negative feelings in are the ones whose karma I worry about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
-
I remember mom (God bless her soul) at one time took some of her soft flowing ‘Kala’ (scarf) fabrics and tailored her own Abaya; and before...
No comments:
Post a Comment