First of all, no diss intended, but take offense if you like. God knows I'm not one to belittle achievements. I'm just of the opinion that the ACCA qualification is being overrated in this country. In fact, I will say it: a good number of these new breed of accountants who cannot count, but act as if they were doctorated in nuclear chemistry are just overpaid bookkeepers. If you think I'm being jealous because I didn't see it through, show me one that you can credit with making one professional breakthrough.
Granted, ACCA is a rewarding qualification, but it's not Alpha and Omega. Look, even professional pickpockets can form a body, develop skill standards for pickpocketing, turn the standards into teaching curricula, roll shit out to tuition providers that are willing to offer the programme and call the qualification ACP (Association of Certified Pickpockets). Same difference, seriously! And who knows, they may even secure a Presidential Charter - you know, add another C: ACCP (Association of Chartered Certified Pickpockets).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
-
I remember mom (God bless her soul) at one time took some of her soft flowing ‘Kala’ (scarf) fabrics and tailored her own Abaya; and before...
No comments:
Post a Comment