Each time you feel like you're doing great, shit happens and you're given cause to get upset, I know. It's a resentfully prejudiced road out there, selfish, cold, slanderous, cunningly greedy, you name the fuckeries. And there's so much excitement about nothing.
Still, make your moves. Take your chances, go to Plan B, err, learn from it, load Plan C, grow like there's always an opportunity in every difficulty.
Don't let the devil switch your presets. Pay attention - just because a thing's unlikely doesn't mean it's impossible. Obama and Barrow became presidents, remember? Count your blessings. Savor the positives and let the negative thinkers wallow in their muds of negativity. Hopefully, today will give birth to some goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
-
I remember mom (God bless her soul) at one time took some of her soft flowing ‘Kala’ (scarf) fabrics and tailored her own Abaya; and before...
No comments:
Post a Comment