Ignoring the naysayers to proceed with your idea is just the beginning of success, defying the nonacademic PhDs (pull him(her) downs) after success is the next and prob'ly hardest level.
Best believe it - a pull is easier than a push - I mean it's easier to fall than rise, even more difficult to rise after a fall. So, to maintain your new status against the odds, you've to try extra hard, and I'll suggest twice as much as you did going up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
-
I remember mom (God bless her soul) at one time took some of her soft flowing ‘Kala’ (scarf) fabrics and tailored her own Abaya; and before...
No comments:
Post a Comment