Nothing's as honourable as service to God and country. But really, how folks can slaver for civil slavery (service), and the unimaginable things and backstabbings that I see people do for a 'Mansakunda Dokuwo' (government job) is just so baffling.
Before anything else, I cannot ball with a "Golo'k Gong" (GG) - [where I come from, that's what we call a government vehicle].
Secondly, I hate fleeting 'teranga' (prestige). I hate to work in a 5-star office only to return to my shack in Wellingara. Bloody hell, can't we see... even a position of Permanent Secretary isn't as permanent? Well, people are different, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment