Betrayal - breaks the heart then
hardens the heart. It changes people, their thoughts, emotions, and behaviours.
It imbues that empathetic region of their psyche with a feeling of
vulnerability, a need to be wary, a desire for revenge, particularly when betrayed
by someone one cares about. Rational? I don't know. But I know man still
ditches, snitches, and bitches, creates hitches against his, yet expects
normalcy - so naive!
Friday, 23 June 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
A little bird told me, one who is motivated and inclined to excel will enable rather than detract others, and is more than likely to be more...
No comments:
Post a Comment