I know youth – I once was. I know how it feels to feel broken though in one piece, to feel the need to be politically active, the need to be felt, to be heard, and to be seen to be burning down Babylon.
Positive thing if you ask me. But it can also be dangerous, particularly when one goes 270km an hour about it… you know, initiating needless defiance, waging some low-key protest or intifada against nothing; wanting to turn a Wellingara into a West Bank or Gaza, though different realities.
Saturday, 10 June 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment