When you talk and you commence by saying: "I am not an ex, wye or zed." Or "I don't want to sound like I'm ex, wye or zed, but...blah blah blah."
If you're already sounding like what you say you don't want to sound like, to me you're what you claim you don't want to sound like. You probably just don't want an open admission and that's okay. But at the end of the day, attitude evinces clearer than platitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
A little bird told me, one who is motivated and inclined to excel will enable rather than detract others, and is more than likely to be more...
No comments:
Post a Comment