Maybe if those who assume positions of parents look at chemistry rather than social class and hereditary titles, maybe if ladies place profound and caring affection over artificial SWAG (which unfortunately now stands for Something We All Get tired of hearing), and maybe if my type will look beyond hotties, titties and booties, maybe none will remain single.
Maybe there wouldn't people that will be so, so madly in love but cannot because they aren't allowed to be together, and maybe none will be caused to marry, make families, carry legal and social rights and responsibilities of a true couple but not necessarily in love.... and stop seeing me as the subject of the things I write on here. I cannot be going through all the situations I comment on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
A little bird told me, one who is motivated and inclined to excel will enable rather than detract others, and is more than likely to be more...
No comments:
Post a Comment