Today, and thanks to personality inflation, there are more bare girls with fully sufficient titties parading our streets than you will see in a lifetime of Playboy and Penthouse magazines combined.
I will not tell how I feel about that and I'm not complaining. Where I come from, there is a saying that goes as follows: wear whatever it is that you want to wear. Just make sure your assumed role or manner of behaviour is one that your momma will be proud of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
You know there are many types of fools, but leading amongst fools are two. Number one is the one that is not exposed to reality, but pretend...
No comments:
Post a Comment