Sunday, 30 July 2017
Today's judgments...
Just because you're so weak in morals doesn't justify your belief that everyone else is. Hold on! I mean just because you would've been corrupted if you were in some position doesn't prove that the person in that position is as corrupt. Stop judging others by your own misguided inclinations and choices. People are different, and integrity still exists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
B. F. Skinner said: “At this very moment enormous numbers of intelligent men and women of goodwill are trying to build a better world. But p...
No comments:
Post a Comment