If you feel treated in a way that isn't right, and you're gonna vent your spleen, try directing it at the actual cause; it's the honourable thing to do. Taking it out on irrelevant targets, or saying very hurtful things to innocent people is so uncool.
In the event you do the uncool and find it pleasurable, or you feel so relieved afterward, you're a bully. Even Chris Brown believes that bad things are always going to happen in life; he said people will eventually hurt you, but you can't use that as an excuse to hurt someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
Look, your wedding ritual is your wedding ritual. I don’t care if you require proof of virginity prior to marriage, and how I feel about the...
No comments:
Post a Comment