When a government was in power, especially for so long, and now in the opposition, one should expect the 'Alkali Koto Syndrome' - it's an equivalent of the "Obsessive Ex Syndrome." It starts with the refusal to accept that the other partner has decided that the relationship is over, to attempting to reconcile, to the stalking, the disapproval of what is, etc.
What I'm tryna say is, whether expressed in action or argument, and though baseless, there'll be some political resistance or dissent from the former's, and there'll be denial by those who are still emotionally attached to what was. They'll tend to sympathise so much with their anguish, that they'll be too distracted to accept that it is a new beginning, and prolly should mentally let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
The other day, I saw this wildlife video of a lion trying to prey on a group of wilderbeests, and then they just turned around and started c...
No comments:
Post a Comment